Dragged armored cable to moulin, will deploy tomorrow. Camera company’s GoPro dropped down moulin, expected 65% chance of getting back
- I’m very happy with my Bozeman Torch sleeping bag. So warm that I had to open it a little! Not as cold as that one time on that glacier that starts
- I’m still trying to figure out how to lay down without my arms or legs going to sleep (the pins and needles kind not the frost bite kind)
- Always pack scissors. You WILL need them and NO, a knife is not a replacement, always bring scissors, especially when using zip ties
- When sending a GoPro down a moulin, triple knot and double check them.
- Carmex is a MUST
- Snow pants with a butt flap are bomb
- The women gogirl peeing things are AMAZING! I highly recommend!
Heres my location for day 3